2014年2月23日日曜日

Still seeking Ice Queen like Johnny

I can’t find a male figure skater like Johnny Weir in Sochi Olympic. I still expect to see delicacy and elegance in Yuzuru Hanyu or Daisuke Takahashi’s FS programme, but I know they are not  a type like Johnny and they had achieved and established their own style. 


Of course I know every skater is unique and nobody can be like Johnny.   However, I miss his gorgeous and beautiful skating, and his absence make me sad, although Johnny himself may not be so sad and rather enjoying the Olympic as a commentator.


Now, seeing men’s freestyle figure skating on TV, I am still seeking Ice Queen, but in vain. Some people say Jason Brown, a 19-years-old American skater, is similar to Johnny. They say that this ponytail boy may have some girlish sensibility like Johnny. Although he is not so gorgeous to be called as Queen yet, I am warmly cheering for him because I like his charming skating.


As Johnny wrote “What’s wrong with being unique?”, the uniqueness is the most important thing for us, and so for skaters. However, I am still seeking Ice Queen on men’s figure skating link. Please stop my silly challenge and stop my writing right now! Yuzuru Hanyu will be on the link soon and win a medal.




15 February 2014



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿