2012年1月24日火曜日

What a chicken!

I am always in a hurry to write.

However, when I started facebook with my real full name, I got to know my timidity.  I am hesitating to write on my facebook page.  Actually, I have written almost no phrase other than “Thank you” there.

I don’t like to release my private life and internal voice.  I don’t hesitate to write on this page and can be in a hurry to write, because texts written with my nick name are so light.  But with my real full name, they will get heavy and I will be cautious to open myself.

Now I abandoned to write on facebook.  However, I got new way to express myself.  I enjoy update my photographs.  I enjoy take and arrange them using iPhone.

Now, look at my albums.  Don’t you think they are beautiful?

If you like my works, you can request to be my friend.

my facebook page

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿