2012年1月3日火曜日

A Letter to a Friend in Geramany

A Happy New Year!

How are you?  My family is all fine. 2012 is the year of the Dragon.

I had the biggest earthquake in my life, in Y-city, Kanagawa, at the Northeastern-Japan Disaster on 11 March, 2011.

Tsunami attacked the Fukushima nuclear plant, and the radiation had some negative effect on Kanagawa. 

In November, I attended a tour to Fukushima to encourage local industries.

Last year, we Japanese had many severe days by the earthquake, tsunami, typhoon, etc., especially in Tohoku area.  However, we all are making efforts to recover from the disaster. 

The opportunity to change the direction had come to us to harmonize energy and earth environment. 

We often see reports on the power generation by wind, solar, etc. in Germany, a state founded on the principles of environmental protection.
I hope to visit Germany in near future.

Regards,
Architect A

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿